TURKMEN AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY named after S.A.NYAZAZOV
ANNOUNCES ACCEPTANCE OF STUDENTS BY FOLLOWING FUNCTIONS:
PROFESSIONALS AND Bachelor's Degrees for the 2021/2022Academic Year
I. Areas of professional training: (on a budget basis)
- Agriculture, forestry and fisheries (specialties: agronomy; silkworm breeding; agrochemistry and soil sciense; horticulture, fruit and vegetable farming; protection of plants; forest and park gardening; selection and breeding of agricultural crops; irrigation and soil irrigation; hydromelioration; mechanization of agriculture; mechanization of reclamation works; agriculture (training of engineering teachers); processing of fruits and vegetables; processing of meat and dairy products; processing of cereals; processing of cotton; production of vegetable oils;
- Veterinary and zootechnics (specialty: veterinary medicine).
- Technology of textile and light industry (specialties: fabric production; technology of sewing production; spinning of natural fibers).
II. Areas of training for bachelors: (on a budget basis)
- Veterinary and zootechnics (areas of training: zootechnics; horse breeding; industrial fisheries; cynology).
III. Areas of preparation of bachelors (on a paid basis):
- Agriculture, forestry and fisheries (areas of preparation: greenhouse farming; agroecology).
- Economics and management (areas of preparation: economics (in agriculture); accounting and audit (in agriculture)).
- Informatics and Computing (Preparation: Information Systems and Technologies (in Agriculture).
Citizens of Turkmenistan with general secondary or secondary vocational education under the age of 35 are admitted to the university on the basis of competition based on the results of entrance exams. Official papers will be accepted in the regional centers and in Ashgabat from July 12 to 25, 2021.
List of official documents:
- an application addressed to the rector in the prescribed form;
- questionnaire of the prescribed form (questionnaire);
- General Secondary (or Secondary) education certificate (original);
- Health certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- a certificate from the last place of study (place of work, military unit);
- Twelve photos measuring 3x4 cm;
- certified copy of the workbook for employees;
- Winners of the state school students' competition in the academic year in which they take advantage of the benefits of passing the entrance exams, members of the national team of Turkmenistan participating in international general education competitions submit a copy of the relevant document.
In addition, those wishing to enter the course, along with the above documents, present the following to the working group that accept the documents and submit copies:
- personal passport;
- Military certificate of military service of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan, certificate of enlistment of non-conscripts and certificate of military service at the place of residence.
The applicant may present other documents proving that he or she enjoys the privilege of admission.
The candidate bears personal responsibility for incorrect information and official documents. Entrance examinations and admissions are held at the University (Ashgabat) on the following dates:
- Ahal Province - July 22, 23 and 25;
- Lebap Province - July 28, 29 and 30;
- Mary Province – August 1-2, 3 and 4;
- Dashoguz province – August 6, 7 and 8;
- Balkan Province - August 10, 11 and 12.
- Ashgabat – August 14-15, 16 and 17;
- Akhal province – August 19-20, 21 and 22.
Entrance exams are conducted in the following subjects:
areas of agriculture, forestry and fisheries (specialties and training areas: agronomy; silk; agrochemistry and soil study; horticulture, fruit and vegetable farming; plant protection; forest and park gardening; agricultural crop selection; agricultural and seed farming; ) - chemistry, biology, history of Turkmenistan;
Field of agriculture, forestry and fisheries (specialties: hydromelioration; land and cadastre; mechanization of agriculture; mechanization of reclamation works; agriculture (training of engineers) - mathematics, physics, history of Turkmenistan;
Field of agriculture, forestry and fisheries (specialties: processing of fruits and vegetables; processing of meat and dairy products; processing of grain; initial processing of cotton; production of vegetable oil) - physics, chemistry, history of Turkmenistan;
areas of veterinary and zootechnics - chemistry, biology, history of Turkmenistan;
Technology of textile and light industry - physics, chemistry, history of Turkmenistan;
Computer science and computer science - mathematics, physics, history of Turkmenistan
Economics and Management - Mathematics, Biology, History of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations are conducted on the basis of curricula of secondary schools of Turkmenistan.
- Entrance exams for the subjects are conducted orally in the state language.
- Those who fail to appear for the exam for unreasonable reasons or fail to pass one of the courses at the designated time in the schedule of entrance exams are not allowed to take the final exams.
According to the results of the entrance examinations, those who have received the same amount of grades enjoy the following privileges:
tenants and landlords who have achieved high results over the last 2-3 years and are offered by the district administration to the relevant professions;